Did you know that the Public Boat Launch is run by The Village of Wabamun?
The Public Boat Launch is NOT affiliated with Wabamun Marina & RV Park.
Questions about services in Wabamun? During regular business hours, call 780-968-8888.
For after hours assistance, call 780-968-8400.
- The public launch is open 7 days a week except when the Dragonfly Festival is held.
- Beginning May 1 – September 30, parking fees are in effect. Anyone wishing to use the public boat launch is required to pay a $20 fee per day at the center ticket machine.
- Those parking in the single vehicle (no trailers) lot on the east side for day use are only are required to pay a fee of $2.00 per hour OR purchase a $10 day pass. Parking fees can be purchased at the ticket machine at the entrance to the East lot.
- Both ticket machines will accept loonies or toonies, 5, 10 or 20 dollar bills OR Visa or MasterCard.
- Parking lots are Patrolled – Parking offenders will be subject to a minimum $150 fine.
- Overnight parking or boat mooring is not allowed at the public boat launch area.
- Residents of Wabamun can use the boat launch and parking areas in Waterfront Park for FREE if they complete and submit their Permit Application to the Village of Wabamun.